Can't drag files into MEW in Windows 10

Home Forums Multi-Edit Support Can't drag files into MEW in Windows 10

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  alen_luis 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tlscales
    Participant

I just upgraded to a new PC running Windows 10, and I am having a problem with MEW. Specifically, I cannot drag files from File Manager into MEW or open files from File Manager using “Open With…” from the context menu. I am able to drop files from File Manager into every other application I was able to drop them into in Windows 7, and the same for “Open With…”, so this appears to be an issue specific to MEW.

Interestingly, I am able to open files with no problem using the MEW File | Open… dialog, or drag and drop from the GUI of my source control system – the only thing that doesn’t work is drag and drop from File Manager.

Is this a known bug, and if so, is there a fix or workaround?

cwb3106
    Participant

FWIW, it works perfectly for me in Windows 10 Pro.

Clay Martin
    Keymaster

alen_luis
    Participant

Windows 10 is undoubtedly one of the latest and popular Operating System of Windows OS that comes with several great features. But sometime while upgrading from predecessor variant it might possible that your System gets infected with a malware and some of your crucial files get deleted which as result you cannot drag files into MEW. Well, calm down and follow an appropriate solution which is provided in this URL – https://www.removemalwarevirus.com/remove-malware-windows-10-pc

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.