Reserved word highlighting not working

Home Forums Multi-Edit Support Reserved word highlighting not working

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Clay Martin 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

LarryEdwards
    Participant

I have MEW 8.x installed on two computers (same version on both). I had to reinstall on one of them, but now reserved word highlighting is not working. (I am working with html file.)

All custom settings for Language, Extensions and weblair are identical on the two machines. Also, in the program directory all the same files are there and are the same size.

Any idea what I should try, to get it working?

LarryEdwards
    Participant

Actually, reserved word highlighting isn’t working in other languages, either. I just tried a .ASM file.

Clay Martin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Did you do a full install or did you copy the config files from the other install? Have you looked at the Tools-Customize-Manage addons to see if weblair is installed?
    Thanks,
    Clay

LarryEdwards
    Participant

Thanks, Clay.

Ah, yes. I see that Weblair is not installed. Is there a way to install it without doing a complete reinstall?

Clay Martin
    Keymaster

Yes, Got to Tools-Install addon packages, navigate to the install directory for Multi-Edit, then in addons to the weblair directory. Select the weblair directory and press install.
    Thanks,
    Clay

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.