What SAS related tool would you like to see in EZRTools/MeLS

Home Forums MeLS (EZRTools – SAS Support) Suggestions (EZRT) What SAS related tool would you like to see in EZRTools/MeLS

This topic contains 5 replies, has 26,024 voices, and was last updated by  Clay Martin 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Clay Martin
    Keymaster

What SAS related tool or feature would you like to see in EZRTools/MeLS?
    This could be a template or an edit macro. You could also mention changes to some of the existing tools in EZRTools or MeLS.

Please post requests that do not relate to manipulating the SAS language on the Multi-Edit suggestion board.

Thanks,
    Clay

chrishett8
    Participant

Allow printing a comprehensive list of keywords that you type to get the template functionality. I can see the keyword when looking at the Tools-Customize-Template page, but I have to scroll to see what is necessary to type. This is inconvenient for a new user. I need a comprehensive list to reference.

Clay Martin
    Keymaster

Cris,
    I will look into creating such a list, and post it here.

Meanwhile, if you go to View and select Templates you can get a list of the SAS templates and add them to your code at the cursor location with a double click.

HTH,
    Clay

Clay Martin
    Keymaster

This text file contains the list of templates and their keywords that invoke them. Hope this is what you want.

Clay
    templatelist.txt

Clay Martin
    Keymaster

I have added a page to the EZRTools site that makes navigating the list of template keywords easier than the text file.

HTH
    Clay

Carroll1988
    Participant

obviously like forums.multieditsoftware.com however you need to test the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to tell the reality nevertheless I’ll definitely come back again. regards from excort – http://www.goldendolls.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.