Reply To: Trita and HTML formatting giving me "NOT supported&quot

Product Compare Forums Multi-Edit Support Trita and HTML formatting giving me "NOT supported&quot Reply To: Trita and HTML formatting giving me "NOT supported&quot

BrentStroh
Participant

It would be handy to have a ‘treat-as’ command line flag; I know people tend to have wildly different extensions for the same general type of files.

On a (tangentially) related note, has anyone tried Trita with ASP files? I was wondering if it’s possible to run Trita once to process it as HTML, ignoring whatever is between <% %> and a second time to handle Javascript inside <% %>. Yeah, wishful thinking, and I’m sure a giant PITA on the implementation side of things… :)

Is there a ReadMe type thing for Trita outlining what’s changed between different versions? I noticed that the Trita.com version appears to be a couple of builds newer than what I installed, but I can’t find a change log anywhere to see what’s different. Since the Trita ‘user forum’ is a page saying “Email Me!” I haven’t found a better place to ask this. Emailing the author seems like overkill for idle curiousity. :)