Reply To: ME VCS integration with Source Gear Vault

Product Compare Forums Multi-Edit Support ME VCS integration with Source Gear Vault Reply To: ME VCS integration with Source Gear Vault

Carloche
Participant

In setting up any VCS package with Multi-Edit that isn’t currently “fully” supported, you’ll want to first make sure that both programs are installed on the machine. Then, from within Multi-Edit, go to the menu VCS | Configure… Under Options you’ll want to put a check mark next to Enabled and then Use SCC provider, then on the left you’ll want to click on the button under Vcs Package that says NONE. From within this next dialog entitled Scc Configure, you will select whichever VCS you are looking to add listed under Providers or if it’s not listed you will need to Insert it, along with all appropriate commands and information, and then hit the Load Server button to the right. Once that’s done, you can hit the Advanced button to enter your Username and Password information.

Hopefully that helps you out. I also don’t have Vault, but that is the generic VCS info so try it out and see how it goes. :)