Reply To: Project pane – allow users to create new top level nodes

Product Compare Forums Multi-Edit Suggestions Project pane – allow users to create new top level nodes Reply To: Project pane – allow users to create new top level nodes

ReidSweatman
Participant

Yup, and I’ve read them, several times. I’ve also been through both the new and old versions of his web site. I doubt he’s out of ideas on improvements. :) But James, shocked, yes, shocked I am that I’m locked out of your Multi-Edit area :cry: . And being a keyboard jock myself, I’d like to have heard some of the sound samples. Ah, well.

I also didn’t want to come on as though I was raining on anyone’s parade, and the first part of my original post could have been read that way, although I didn’t intend it as such. Besides, it never hurts to let someone know you actually read his post, and it might get others to extend the thread, possibly in some directions we haven’t seen before. I know for a fact that I’ve got ideas on the Project and Session functionality I haven’t posted. Dan and Chad have heard some of them, and it’s possible I sent a couple of internal messages around further than I remember, so maybe you saw some of it. Can’t remember at this point. Neither here nor there, really. I was only posting casually, especially since I was at a public machine without my mail or a copy of Multi-Edit to hand.

Anyway, just thought I’d respond and let you know I’m not quite as cludo as I sometimes sound. :D