Reply To: Project pane – allow users to create new top level nodes

Product Compare Forums Multi-Edit Suggestions Project pane – allow users to create new top level nodes Reply To: Project pane – allow users to create new top level nodes

samej71
Participant

Sorry, I’ve been away from the forums for a little while. I’ll try to catch up here.

I doubt he’s out of ideas on improvements.
[/quote:3vjric44]

<innocently> Who, me? </innocently> :)

But James, shocked, yes, shocked I am that I’m locked out of your Multi-Edit area :cry: . And being a keyboard jock myself, I’d like to have heard some of the sound samples. Ah, well.[/quote:3vjric44]

I’m afraid I’m not sure what you’re referring to; the only portion of my websites that should be protected is the “family” area, so not just anyone can see pictures of the kids, etc. :) Feel free to email or send a PM; I’ll look into why you are having trouble getting the samples.

As far as the file pane goes, I assumed it was in response to my project enhancment requests – that is, that it would be easier to implement something new (files pane) with the features I’ve requested (multiple top-level nodes, etc) than it would be to patch the project pane to have the features.

<gasp> Perhaps I made a faulty assumption? :)

In any event, I’m consistently impressed with the MESI staff and the ME community.

Take care,

–James