Reply To: Adding New Language Support to Multi-Edit / DataFlex

Product Compare Forums Multi-Edit Support Adding New Language Support to Multi-Edit / DataFlex Reply To: Adding New Language Support to Multi-Edit / DataFlex

DanHughes
Participant

David,

One reason the Dataflex support is limited is because at one point there was a company that was selling a Dataflex Add-On and an agreement was made with them that Multi-Edit would not have native support for Dataflex thus taking away their market. I believe that company has now stopped supporting that product but we have never added full support since we hadn’t had too many requests for it and I don’t know much about Dataflex.

I did a search and have found that the Dataflex support macros that was originally available seems to be available for download. It can be downloaded from http://www.vdf-guidance.com/ContribPage … ibRecId=68 but appears that it only supports Multi-Edit up to version 8. I haven’t looked at the code so don’t know how hard it would be to update to support the current version of Multi-Edit but at least it might be a place to start.