Reply To: Migration Problem from 9.10.4 to current 2006 version

Product Compare Forums Multi-Edit Support Migration Problem from 9.10.4 to current 2006 version Reply To: Migration Problem from 9.10.4 to current 2006 version

deleyd
Participant

A quick look at the code the only thing I see that needs to be changed is Baan.sh[code:154qd0a0]#define _Baan_whitespace " \t\xFF"[/code:154qd0a0]change to[code:154qd0a0]#define _Baan_whitespace " \t\x01"[/code:154qd0a0]and recompile Baan.s .

Also, search all of the Multi-Edit source code in the Multi-Edit\src folder for "|255" and change them all to "|1" and recompile those files, then rebuild the macro library. All the 0xFF in double quoted strings were changed to 0x01, but they forgot to check for |255 in single quoted strings and change those too (hopefully they’ll get them in the next update).

I think a ‘char’ data type is equivalent to a str mystr[1], that is, a string of length one. I saw one instance of str_char in Baan.s which looks OK
[code:154qd0a0]
str ch;
ch=str_char(in,i);
[/code:154qd0a0]
but I don’t have time to test it to make sure.

There is no CMAC debugger. I debug CMAC the old fashioned way by throwing in a bunch of print statements. Actually I throw in a bunch of DEGBUGLOG statements, which is described at