Add version number to JPSoft and other user defined language

Home Forums Multi-Edit Suggestions Add version number to JPSoft and other user defined language

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2,015 voices, and was last updated by  CharlesG 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

CharlesG
    Participant

I think I had submitted the JpSoft and MyDefrag language types but forgot to include the version information for the keywords, Be great to have that added or allow it to be added by the user.

Clay Martin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I looked in the added language support forum but could not find entries for either language. I did find this:
    viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2908

CharlesG
    Participant

just do a searxch for JpSoft and for MyDefrag – here is one such match for the former:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=63389&p=99558&hilit=jpsoft#p99558

Clay Martin
    Keymaster

Sorry, still can find an entry in the forum that has the files to add those languages to a Multi-Edit installation.

CharlesG
    Participant

I think the JPSoft language is actually "JPSoft v8" and the help is jphelp.chm in c:\program files\(x86)\jpsoft\tcmd8\

I am working on UPD scripts to add v9-v15 now…….

MyDefrag is "MyDefrag 4.3.x"

CharlesG
    Participant

Sorry, still can find an entry in the forum that has the files to add those languages to a Multi-Edit installation.[/quote:3ibbq63f]

I found the UPD file in viewtopic.php?f=3&t=936&hilit=jpsoft

Clay Martin
    Keymaster

Hi Charles,
    Since the upd file is burred in a post that looks like a problem report I would suggest you make a new post in this forum:
    User/Developer Additional Language/Compiler Support
    viewforum.php?f=18

With the subject line JPsoft Language support.

That would be where folks would look for it.

Thanks,
    Clay

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.