EDX 4.36 LNX 3.00Alpha Smooth Scroll, Scroll Margins, Linux!

Home Forums Multi-Edit User Created Macros EDX 4.36 LNX 3.00Alpha Smooth Scroll, Scroll Margins, Linux!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 38,971 voices, and was last updated by  deleyd 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

deleyd
    Participant

OK documentation on keymap changes. Also there may be a problem updating menus. I’m not sure if there’s a way for the installer to determine if a menu has already been updated and deal with that. I haven’t tested to see what happens. (I always just install a fresh copy of Multi-Edit and add EDX & my add-ons, but I have that automated with a script so I just sit back while it does all the work and I’m done in two minutes.)

I also haven’t tested the uninstall in awhile to verify if it still works. (That’s another problem I recall there was no way to remove individual items from a menu, though it was easy to remove the entire menu. Actually I think the problem was removing those separating bars from the menu–no way to tell it which one you want to remove.)

So much to do…

Anyway, it’s on my list. Thank you for the feedback.

jayterry
    Participant

Yep, not intended as criticism – simply some feedback for consideration. It’s great of you to share this handy stuff. There’s some really handy code in there that I can steal (oops, I mean "borrow") :D for my own macros too.

Thanks

jayterry
    Participant

I sent a msg a week or two ago about the problem with persistent blocks in the copyfilename macro. You said you fixed it and released a new version of edx.

I didn’t get the new version of edx yet (because I had already copied and created my own version of the copyfilename) , so I don’t know if you noticed this or not, but there’s another error. You swapped the commands for Copy Path and Copy Filename. In the macro’s case statement, if Copy Path is selected then it actually does the command to copy filename only, and if Copy Filename is selected it does the command to copy path only. All the others are correct.

deleyd
    Participant

Updated to EDX 4.35

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.