Getting data from excel graphics via clicking it

Product Compare Forums Multi-Edit User Created Macros Getting data from excel graphics via clicking it

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sirenko
    Participant

If you click on the excel graphics you can sea the related data in a window. Is it possible getting data automatically
    from excel graphics via clicking it?

AndyColson
    Participant

Are you looking for a macro to do this? In general, I’d say it would be possible to get data from excell, but youd have to specify sheet and range. I dont think mew could detect “which graphic you clicked on in excell”.

On the other hand, if your not looking for a macro, then I have no idea what your asking for.

-Andy

sirenko
    Participant

I’ve been allready writing macro. I know how to get data from normal sheets. My problem is with excell graphics. How to get data from excel graphics via mouse clicking. Inputbox for example works on sheets but not on graphics pages.

Thanks for helps.

Ken Walker
    Participant

I’d love to help you out on this, but I’m a bit confused as to what you are actually wanting. Could you elaborate a little more and explain in more detail what you are attempting to do? And perhaps upload some sample files?

sirenko
    Participant

Thanks a lot…

I have got a graphics sheet and I want to draw line between two points of the graphics where I clicked on. In other words I click on two points of the graphics. Macro should get the data of that two points and return as line drawing it on the graphics.
    If it is still not clear I wait for not clear points.

BrentStroh
    Participant

I think you may have the wrong forum. :)

This forum is for Multi-Edit macros,written in the CMAC language. It sounds like you need Excel macros written in the VBA language.

A quick Google search for excel macro vba should give you a handful of more accurate starting points.

Ken Walker
    Participant

My thoughts exactly!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.