Is PolyStyle defunct? The domain has gone to seed

Home Forums Multi-Edit Polystyle Is PolyStyle defunct? The domain has gone to seed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    samej71
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I was just checking to see if there was an update to PolyStyle I could upgrade to (3.2e, looks like 3.2v is at least out) but it looks like the "polystyle.com" domain has lapsed and is up for sale from Network Solutions.

I thought maybe there might be an announcement of the business closing or changing domains or something, but archive.org didn’t archive any older versions because the PolyStyle server had a robots.txt forbidding robot crawls, and the version of the PolyStyle home page in Google’s cache only the Network Solutions parking page.

Does anyone know what’s going on with PolyStyle? Has it gone belly-up for good, temporarily off-line, or located somewhere else?

And if it has gone bye-bye, if anyone has a version later than 3.2e that they could send me so I can upgrade my copy that is integrated with ME (whih was allowed under the agreement) ?

Thanks

–James

ChadW
    Participant

Polystyle is still around, they missed the domain renewal, but have since resolved it and will be back online shortly.

samej71
    Participant

Sweet.. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.