Language/Templates disppeared in ME11.04!

Product Compare Forums Multi-Edit Support Language/Templates disppeared in ME11.04!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    radius9
    Participant

I had my machine hang, and I had to do an improper windows shutdown. When I rebooted, all my language templates in ME are gone! The first thing I noticed when I restarted it is that it acted like a new install. Then it had one empty document open, but if you close it, it immediately opens another one. On top of that, all the language templates (i.e. C, C++, Java, etc.) are gone! I tried repairing it, but to no avail. I have uninstalled it completely, and re-installed it several times now, and I always end up with the same problem. I’m searching the registry now for ME related keys that I can delete, but I’m desperate to get this working again. I’ve been using 11.04 for a long time without problems up until now, and I know its somehow related to my improper windows shutdown, but any help would be appreciated.

radius9
    Participant

Managed to fix it, I should have mentioned I’m running Windows 7. I went it to Users/<Username>/AppData/Roaming/MultiEditSoftware and deleted the directory, then did a re-install, and this seemed to fix it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.