Line numbers always displayed

Product Compare Forums Multi-Edit Support Line numbers always displayed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ivo Fort
    Participant

I have a strange problem. Suddenly it is not possible to turn off displaying line numbers in editor. When I turn off the displaying line numbers (Text/Line numbers), the numbers disappears. Nevertheless after closing and reopenning session/project the line numbers are there again. It seems to me the state is not saved. It is possible to check it somehow?

Ivo

Clay Martin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    One possibility comes to mind. Yes there is a line number option under Text-Line Numbers, that you can use to turn on and off line numbers. But there is also an option under the extension setup (Tools-Customize-Extensions, select extension and press the edit button) for an extension that allows you to turn line numbers on or off when you edit files of that extension. You may have line numbers selected there, and that is why when you restart Multi-Edit and a file of that extension is opened that line numbers are turned back on.

If this is not the case then I will need to know what version you are using to look into this further.

Thanks,
    Clay

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.