Line Spacing

Home Forums Multi-Edit Polystyle Line Spacing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 13,943 voices, and was last updated by  samej71 6 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bern
    Participant

Is it possible to get an option to leave the blank lines in a source file alone? So, if I decide to have three or four blank lines, Polystyle will not remove them or cut them down to one or add blank lines when I don’t want them?

Maybe as a global option or by language option?

John Martzouco
    Participant

Bern,

You might have more luck with this over at the Polystyle forums.

fiberchina89
    Participant

I understand that this theme is devoted just to problems Polystyle. Therefore bern has asked a correct question. It is bad that here there is nobody to explain a question…

samej71
    Participant

Hello,

I don’t think anyone suggested Bern’s question was out of line.

The people on this bulletin board are MultiEdit users, of which only a subset uses the MultiEdit/PolyStyle integration. Even fewer will intricately know how to get PolyStyle to do something that isn’t immediately obvious through the PolyStyle configurator (including myself), if it is even possible at all.

John, after noticing Bern’s question has gone unanswered for 2 months, was helping Bern by suggesting he will likely get an answer more quickly (or perhaps an answer at all) by asking PolyStyle experts on the PolyStyle-hosted forums.

I don’t think it’s bad that MultiEdit users are unable to answer a PolyStyle question, even if it was asked in a MultiEdit PolyStyle forum.

Cheers! :)

–James

Vincentcnbres
    Participant

I don’t think anyone suggested Bern’s question was out of line.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.