Mew 11.04 Window^DelWin support needed

Product Compare Forums Multi-Edit Support Mew 11.04 Window^DelWin support needed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    CharlesG
    Participant

If I have e.g. HTML file loaded and it’s the only one of the HTML type, then using Windows^WinList delete the window – the HTML toolbar is still present. If I exit then reload Mew – then the toolbar doesn’t show. I have narrowed the area that needs to have code added to be to the Window^Delwin routine at about Line:2039. It seems to happen if there is only one editable window, which is closed….

Clay Martin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Thanks for the info. I will add that to the bug list.
    Thanks,
    Clay

CharlesG
    Participant

Thank you Clay.

CharlesG
    Participant

Clay,

Would it be possible to have the bug fixed then the new/modified code sent as a reply to this thread please? It gets aggrivating…..

Regards,
    Charles.

Clay Martin
    Keymaster

Hi Charles,
    The development team is focused on the new version (a complete re-write) of Multi-Edit. Thus all bug fixes will be rolled in at the next version, I do not believe that they will be issuing any more updates to the current version. You could of course make the change to your copy of Window^Delwin, compile it and then that version will be used instead of the shipped version.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
    Clay

CharlesG
    Participant

Any estimate when the next version will be released?

Clay Martin
    Keymaster

While the development effort is proceeding well, we are still in the alpha test phase. So don’t have a firm date yet.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.