Setting colors

Home Forums Multi-Edit Support Setting colors

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jvh24521@gmail.com
    Participant

In the edit window all files have red fonts with black background. I went into tools>customize>colors, selected white background, and saved. Then I changed the name slightly and saved. Still no change. Is there a tag that I need to set to associate a color profile with a project?

Thanks,
    John

Clay Martin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    If you go to Tools-Customize-Colors and pick from the drop down, and press OK the colors will change to that selection, for all the files with the same extension as the file you were editing, but when you restart Multi-Edit (ME) the colors will revert to the color palate specified in the Extension setup (Tools-Customize-Extensions, then pick the extension and press Edit, look for the color palate choice in the upper right portion of the dialog). The save button in Tools-Customize-Colors is for saving changes to one of the color palates. If you select one of the named palates and make changes, if you don’t press save, the colors for that palate will return to the previous settings when you restart ME or change sessions. Also you can select a palate and over write the palate’s name and press save to create a new palate that can then be customized and assigned to an extension.

Thanks,
    Clay

jvh24521@gmail.com
    Participant

Bingo!

Thanks Clay! Life is much better now, a bright spot in a frustrating day. I will go home now and drink a cool one in your name.

John

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.